The Southern Bear Rucksack
The Southern Bear Rucksack. Made in the USA.
Whether you're hauling for the office, the game, or the hike, this pack is what you need. This rucksack-styled backpack features a flip top and draw-cord closure where inside you'll find a padded laptop sleeve, tablet sleeve, and a smartphone pocket. The outside is made of durable, lightweight, water-resistant 1000D Cordura fabric. Large front pocket and 2 smaller side pockets give you quick access to the smaller things you require on your venture. On each side of the pack you'll find mesh pockets to hold water bottles and two leather lash-tabs to affix your carabiners. But wait! One more thing: check out the cool hidden pocket beneath the flaptop. This pocket is made of super-soft fleece ready to hold sunglasses and other things requiring TLC.
MADE IN THE USA! These high-quality backpacks are beautifully hand-crafted by a small group of artisans located at the foot of the Colorado Rockies.
Available in Black, Navy, Gold, and Yellow, all with Coyote Brown trim and suede bottom.
- Dimensions: 13"w x 19"h x 5.5"d. Volume: 1359 cu. inch/22.3L. Weight: 1lb 14oz
- Made of Cordura 1000D construction.
- 2 foam padded tablet/laptop pockets. Larger sleeve, lined with DRW 210 waterproof fabric and Velco closure, fits most 15.6" laptops
- Internal Cell phone pocket
- 2 external leather lash-tabs
- YKK #10 zipper outer front pocket lined with DRW 210 waterproof fabric
- 11 Grommet 550 Para-cord draw top closure
- Coyote 25mm webbing/SR buckle
- Contoured hi-density foam padded adjustable shoulder with soft spacer fabric face
- Suede accent bottom and grab handle
- 2 zippered 5" x 7" side pockets, 1 with pencil/pen holder and key clip
- 2 external 5" x 6" nylon mesh stash pockets
- Hidden 5" x 8" fleece-lined pocket at underside of flaptop